Yesterday we discussed not always believing everything your mind tells you. Today's thought experiment provides 17 questions you can ask your mind every time it shares a negative thought with you.
Yesterday we discussed not believing everything your mind tells you. Today we follow that up with 17 Questions To Ask Yourself When You Have a Negative Thought
1. Do I believe this thought?
2. Is it true or false?
3. What happens if it's true? Or false?
4. Will I or someone else be hurt?
5. Where does this thought come from?
6. Is it mine or from someone else?
7. What can I learn from this thought?
8. What do I need to know?
9. What is it trying to tell me?
10. Am I ready to heal/release this thought or does it still serve me?
11. Is my ego attached to it so I
believe I need it?
12. What belief is attached to this thought?
13. How long have I had this belief?
14. Where does this belief come from?
15. Has this belief served its purpose?
16. Am I ready to heal/release this belief?
17. Can I let the thought and belief go?
If you go through that list I think you'll be surprised by some of your answers.
So today when you have a negative thought go through this list and see what happens.
Move well, stay healthy and be happy.